- Managing all infant formula operations to ensure financial and business goals are established, agreed and met, employee relations are maintained/enhanced, and a culture of continuous improvement is maintained/enhanced.
- Delivering overall customer service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Supporting and establishing growth initiatives.
- Managing costs to establish and build on competitive advantages.
- Utilizing Lean Sigma to reduce variation by shortening cycle times, improving service and lowering costs.
- Supporting our performance management platform to increase site strength and increase personal and professional growth.
- Ensure manufacturing and packaging operations comply with cGMP and Quality standards and continues to shape and encourage a committed Quality and Compliance minded environment and culture. Ensure sites comply with all local, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that safety and environmental policies and procedures are established and maintained in compliance with statutory obligations and best practice. Ensuring that a health, safety and environment culture is supported at all levels and regular monitoring of policies, procedures and practices takes place.
The positions requirements are as follows:
- 15 years’ experience in operational roles of increasing responsibility with at least 5 years’ experience in a GMP regulated environment.
- Strong Infant Formula or powder drying experience required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of lean / continuous improvement principles.
- Strong verbal / written communication skills.