Job Title: VP of Operations
Location: Bronx, New York
Industry: Food & Beverage
- Managing all company operations to ensure financial and business goals are established, agreed and met, employee relations are maintained/enhanced, and a culture of continuous improvement is maintained/enhanced.
- Delivering overall customer service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Supporting and establishing growth initiatives.
- Managing costs to establish and build on competitive advantages.
- Utilizing Lean Sigma to reduce variation by shortening cycle times, improving service and lowering costs.
- Supporting our performance management platform to increase site strength and increase personal and professional growth.
- Ensuring that safety and environmental policies and procedures are established and maintained in compliance with statutory obligations and best practice. Ensuring that a health, safety and environment culture is supported at all levels and regular monitoring of policies, procedures and practices takes place.
- 15 years’ experience in operational roles of increasing responsibility with at least 5 years’ experience in a GMP regulated environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years’ experience leading a manufacturing site.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of lean / continuous improvement principles.
- Strong verbal / written communication skills.
We are in the people business; treating people right is our ONLY priority. Theoris Services consultants are full-time employees with full benefits, including:
- Robust Health Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- PTO accrual
- Paid holidays
- Excellent cash-based referral program
Our goal is to Fuel Your Career! As a Theoris team member, you join a culture based on people-centered values and an environment that fosters both personal and professional growth. We build long-term relationships with our clients and our consultants. With over 30 years of building strong relationships in the industry, we’re uniquely positioned to make the right connections. This knowledge is used to find the right job placement. Our recruiting teams are experts dedicated to the information technology and engineering staffing space and are highly respected by our client base.